How to manage joint pain with an electronic glove treatment
Osteoarthritis is a disease that affects millions of people around the world, causing pain and stiffness in the joints.
For those people seeking relief, at Quantic Nanotech we have developed gloves that apply highly innovative electromechanical micropulses that offer a new way to control joint pain. These gloves use advanced technology to deliver heat and electromechanical stimulation at a defined frequency, providing effective, non-invasive relief.
The Quantic treatment is characterized by providing:
- * Heat therapy and electrical stimulation. Quantic Nanotech’s electronic gloves combine two key therapeutic techniques for joint pain relief. The application of heat helps improve blood circulation in the affected joints, which can relieve stiffness and decrease the sensation of pain. On the other hand, electromechanical stimulation reduces pain and the functional disability produced by it, providing a sensation of relief. By uniting these two therapies in a single device, electronic gloves offer a comprehensive solution for managing joint pain.
- * Custom relief. Quantic Nanotech’s electronic gloves are designed to fit the individual needs of each user. By regulating the duration of heat and electromechanical stimulation, treatment can be customized to achieve maximum relief. In addition, the gloves are equipped with sensors that monitor and adjust the temperature and the duration of the stimulation, guaranteeing a controlled, safe and effective treatment.
- * Mobility and comfort. Quantic Nanotech’s electronic gloves are designed with user comfort in mind. They are lightweight, flexible and fit comfortably in the hands, allowing them to be worn for long periods of time without causing discomfort. In addition, its ergonomic design allows full mobility of the fingers and hands, which is beneficial for daily activities such as writing, cooking or practicing hobbies. The mobility and comfort provided by electronic gloves not only relieve joint pain, but also improve the quality of life for those who use them.
Four additional tips to relieve hand pain:
- Stretching exercises: Gentle stretching exercises can help reduce stiffness and relieve pain in your hands. Stretching your fingers and wrists slowly, holding each position for a few seconds, can improve flexibility and decrease stress on your joints.
- Application of heat – In addition to electronic gloves, applying localized heat to the hands can provide additional relief. You can soak your hands in warm water for a few minutes or use warm compresses to relax your muscles and joints.
- Massage: Gentle hand massage can improve blood circulation, reduce muscle tension, and relieve pain. You can use your fingers or a massage oil to apply circular motions and gentle pressure to the joints and muscles of your hands.
- Protection and rest: It is important to protect the hands from injury and avoid activities that can worsen the pain. Wear protective gloves when performing tasks that involve repetitive motion or excessive force. Also, be sure to rest your hands regularly and alternate activities to avoid straining your joints
If you wish to participate in the clinical trials, you can register at the following link by clicking the button.